By Chef: Golubka
Posted: January 31, 2012
A great chili taste to the tongue with the mango mix and the hint of coconut will make your mouth water for more.
- 5 mangos — peeled and pitted
- 1 cup unsweetened dry coconut flakes
- juice of 1 1/2 limes
- 1 1/2 cups purified water
- 6-8 tablespoons raw agave nectar
- 3 or less teaspoons chili powder
- dash of cayenne pepper
In a high speed blender, combine all the ingredients. Chill well and put into an ice cream maker for 25 minutes or however long your brand of ice cream machine suggests. Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.