By Chef: Jackie
Posted: December 31, 2015
Mangos and avocados are definitely two of Mother Nature’s most wonderful gifts…but have you tried combining the two in one dish? Now is the time with this delicious mango avocado salsa! The possibilities are endless with this one. Spread it on top of toast or crackers, or scoop some on top of a salad with an extra squeeze of lime.
- 1 large mango, cut into cubes
- 1 Florida or 2 Haas Avocados, cut into cubes
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together until everything is combined. Grab a spoon and enjoy!