By Chef: Christina Ross
Posted: August 20, 2012
A crunchy, satisfying recipe combining crisp bites of fresh broccoli florets, diced red bell pepper, sunflower seeds and an ultra light dressing of fresh herbs, crushed black pepper and olive oil. Perfect in it’s simplicity!
- 1/2 lb broccoli chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 quarter red bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds lightly roasted works really well here
- 1 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper season to taste
1. In a bowl add chopped broccoli, olive oil ans sea salt. Stir and let tenderize for 5 minutes.
2. Chop and combine all other ingredients in the same bowl and stir
3. Season with black pepper to taste and enjoy!