By Chef: Hannah Göransson
Posted: July 28, 2016
Stay cool and refreshed while still getting your coffee fix with this delicious cardamom and vanilla iced coconut milk latte. Use cold steeped coffee for a more raw-friendly version that’s smoother and less acidic.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 pinch of cardamom
- 1 pinch of real vanilla powder
- 5 ice cubes made with coffee, have more or less depending on how strong you want it
- Optional: a dash of cold / cooled coffee*
- Mix the coconut milk with spices, use a hand blender so it becomes wonderfully frothy at the same time. You can also use a latte whisk or beater.
- Pour over your coffee ice cubes. Stir occasionally while you drink. Enjoy how the latte gets more and more coffee flavor as time goes on.
TIP! * If you want you can even have a splash of cooled or cold coffee from the beginning as well, and supplement with the coffee ice cubes to keep it cold.