By Chef: Mila Ilina
Posted: November 18, 2010
Here’s a tasty salad with a creamy oil-free dressing I absolutely love!
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup goji berries (soaked 10 min)
- 1/4 small onion, thinly sliced
- Small handful pecans, coarse chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 Tbsp minced onion
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Pinch cayenne
1) Soak goji berries in 1/2 cup filtered water to soften, discard water.
2) Arrange mixed greens along with onion slices on two large plates.
3) Blend dressing ingredients and pour over mixed greens. Garnish with pecans and goji berries… enjoy!