By Chef: Ingrid Weithers-Barati
Posted: January 13, 2011
The bitterness of the dandelion greens combines smoothly with the sweetness of apples, and accents of garlic, onion, and ginger. It actually makes a delicious and highly purifying drink for everyday or during a juice fast.
- 1 bunch fresh dandelion leaves
- 4 apples
- 2 small cloves garlic
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 small wedge onion
1. Rinse the dandelion greens and apples.
2. Slice each apple in half and remove the stem and core with a , or with what you prefer.
3. Remove the skin from the garlic cloves and onion; cut a one-inch piece of fresh ginger.
4. Run the dandelion greens, apples, garlic, onions, and ginger through a juicer. Enjoy!