By Chef: Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram
Posted: July 30, 2012
Fully Raw Kristina says, “This fat-free sweet treat is one to eat in the sunshine when you are celebrating being YOU! It’s sweet and satisfying, and it has only four simple ingredients!” The perfect recipe to boost those glucose levels after a work out or outdoor play session! This recipe will most definitely help you cool down after all that fun in the sun.
- 5 Bananas, Frozen and Peeled
- Juice of 2 Young Coconuts
- 15-20 Dates
- Cinnamon (Optional)
1) First blend the juice of the two young coconuts with the pitted dates.
2) Pour the frothy deliciousness into a float glass.
3) Then, in a food processor, mix the bananas and the cinammon until it reaches a creamy, ice-cream like texture.
4) Then, using an ice-cream scoop, scoop your banana ice cream into your float glass along with your «raw coconut date soda.»
Grab a spoon, grab a floatie, and eat your float while floating on a floatie! LOVE!
This recipe is created for you with love by Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram. Hugs!