By Chef: Crystal Bonnet
Posted: February 28, 2017
If you love ultra-creamy dressings and sauces, than this avocado dressing will definitely do it for you. While it’s perfect served over a bed of fresh zoodles (zucchini noodles), this sauce is also great as a salad dressing. Enjoy!
- 2 Avocados
- 1/4 cup Filtered Water
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 sprigs Cilantro
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalaya Salt
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender or mini food processor
- Add more water as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer 2 tablespoons (or more) to a bowl with zucchini noodles and mix. Serve and Enjoy!
The extra dressing can be used in a salad or as a dip. Will keep in a glass container in the fridge for 2 — 3 days.