By Chef: Nadia Damaso
Posted: August 20, 2015
A rich and chocolatey pudding recipe with such healthy ingredients that you could literally eat it for breakfast without a stitch of guilt. This is the type of dessert to take your time with and enjoy slowly. If you end up licking the bowl, don’t worry, you’re not the only one….
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 banana, large & ripe
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 medjool dates (or 4 small dates)
- 1 tsp honey or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp cacao powder (depending on how chocolaty you like it)
- 1 dash or almond or your choice of raw plant milk
- berries of choice
- coconut chips (recipe in previous recipes)
- raw cacao nibs
- nuts of choice
- Add all the ingredients except the cacao powder and dash of milk to a blender and blend to a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add into a bowl and fold under the cacao powder. if you can wait, cool for a couple of hours and top with your favorite toppings.