By Chef: Callie England
Posted: February 1, 2011
A delicious, warm raw veggie soup that’s as easy to whip up as a smoothie! Chock full of nutrients and oh-so-good!
- 1 stalk of celery (I use celery hearts, include the leaves!)
- 1 cup of carrots
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- .5 red bell pepper, chopped
- .25 C olive oil
- .5 C water
- 1 shallot (or, 1-2 T of chopped onion)1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
1. Blend all ingredients in blender until warm. Mine had a bit of steam, but only read 85-90 degrees on the thermometer.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with chopped red bell peppers and lemon-pepper seasoning.