By Chef: Callie England
Posted: December 3, 2010
This recipe reminded me of two things: 1) how awesome food savers are! 2) how awesome it is to have a mom who juices expensive things such as cherries 🙂 (and then foodsaves/freezes the juice for you). This didn’t end up as thick as my cranapple plum dressing, but it tasted out of this world! Then again, I just love cherries!
- 1 C of cherry juice
- 1 bag of cranberries
- 2 T of lemon juice
- 2-3 T non-gmo lecithin powder
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- pinches of stevia to taste
- dash of sea salt
1. Combine all ingredient in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour in a glass jar and store in refrigerator.
3. This morning for breakfast, I combined a few tablespoons of this with a few tablespoons of the holiday sauerkraut and topped it with fresh pear slices – it was delish.