By Chef: Kerry Ogden
Posted: April 20, 2014
This bright soup by Kerry Ogden is bursting with healthy beta-carotene and can be gently warmed for a smoother consistency. Enjoy!
- 4 medium carrots, peeled
- 1½-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- squeeze of lime
1) Chop the carrots and ginger.
2) Using a high-speed blender, combine ingredients until smooth.
3) Squeeze lime, adjusting flavors to taste.
Garnish with chopped avocado and cilantro.