By Chef: Lauren Glucina
Posted: February 11, 2016
A naturally sweet and creamy dairy-free smoothie, made with coconut flesh and raw cacao. Rich with minerals, antioxidants, protein and healthy fats, this smoothie will leave you with a happy buzzing energy. Enjoy!
- 1 whole young coconut
- ½ cup blueberries/strawberries or other
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Chocolate Maca
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- ¼ — ½ teaspoon cinnamon — depending on your taste
- 1 teaspoon Sunbiotics Vanilla Probiotics for a happy tummy
- Coconut yoghurt — optional, to serve
- Open the young coconut, and pour out 1 cup of the water to use in the smoothie, if there is a little left over, keep in the fridge.
- Scoop the flesh out, rinse it to remove any debris, and add to a blender with the coconut water.
- Add all other ingredients and blend well.