By Chef: Selene Vakharia
Posted: November 28, 201
So easy and delicious! A chocolate raspberry tart that you can easily adapt by using your favorite fresh seasonal fruit in place of raspberries. Fresh juicy fruit, a simple chocolate date/nut crust, and a generous drizzling of raw chocolate sauce; who can resist!
- 1c almonds
- 1c macadamia nuts
- 5T cacao powder
- 1/2c dates
- fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
1) Pulse nuts in food processor until finely crumbly.
2) Add cacao and pulse until well blended.
3) Add dates and blend until it forms a dough. Press into pan, chill in fridge 15 min (or until ready to serve).
4) Fill with raspberries, drizzle chocolate sauce on top and serve.
1) Gently melt coconut oil and blend on low together with agave and cacao powder.