By Chef: Nadia Petrova
Posted: December 6, 2012
It is gorgeous! You can spread it on any raw cracker you have, on a slice of bread or if you are expecting guests – cut and bake a french baguette with a little bit of olive oil…
- 2-3 hot chili peppers
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup mixed dehydrated seeds
- a little bit of olive oil
1. Mix the seeds (I used pumpkin and sunflower seeds) with a little bit of tamari and dehydrate for 8 hours at 115°F / 46°C.
2. Peel the tomato and remove the seeds and the liquid. Cut the rest into small bites.
3. Cut the parsley into small bites.
4. Spread some olive oil on your fingers and cut the chili peppers.
5. Mix everything and store in a glass jar in the fridge.