By Chef: Marie Reginato
Posted: May 11, 2017
Frozen berries are blended with hearty oats, chia seeds and spinach leaves, bringing you a nourishing breakfast smoothie! On those mornings where all you want to do is continuously hit snooze this smoothie is a winner. Relying only on your blender, just throw in all the goodies, blend, pour and take with you out the door.
- 1 and 1/2 cup of frozen berries
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 small handful of rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cashew butter(optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or water or any nut milk)
- 1 handful of spinach or kale leaves
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- Simply blend all the ingredients into a blender until smoothie and creamy.
- Place in a mason jar or cup and take with you on your way out the door!