By Chef: Christian Bates
Posted: October 1, 2010
A healthy take on a “Blue Raspberry” flavored icy, only it’s loaded with wild blue green algae nutrition rather than sugar!
- 5 Cups spring water
- 4 Cups spring water ice cubes
- 1 1⁄4 tsp organic stevia extract powder
- 1 tsp blue green AFA algae (Crystal Manna, Blue Manna or Elixir of the Lake)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp acerola berry powder
- 1⁄2 tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- 20 drops liquid marine phytoplankton (optional)
- Blend all ingredients on high in a high-speed blender for 20 seconds.
- Serve in a glass with glass straws.
Let the long chain essential fatty acids and love chemical “PEA” in AFA algae give you a brain GO!