By Chef: Chef BeLive
Posted: December 22, 2010
Raw vegan mayonaise is possible and easy to make. Enhanced with natural probiotic fermentation to give a great tangy flavor and make for a very authentic mayo experience.
- 1/4 C. soaked Truly Raw Cashew
- 1/4 C. soaked Macadamias
- 2 T. of Lemon Juice
- 1 t. of Natural Choice Products Probiotic or 2 t. of Rejuvilac
- 1/4 C. Mild Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 1 t. Pink, Celtic or Sea salt
- 1/4 C. Agave Nectar
1. Blend in high powered blender until it is mayonnaise consistency.
2. Let sit uncovered in open air for 4-6 hrs and then cover and place in refrigerator until use.