By Chef: Hallie and Reya
Posted: May 18, 2017
This Nectarine Avocado Salad is perfect as a light snack or part of your lunch/dinner. After all, you can’t go wrong with a dish centered around avocado! In addition to the crunchy vegetables and sweet nectarines, this salad also features pumpkin seeds for a little iron and magnesium boost. The dressing is simply a squeeze of lime plus some chopped mint leaves to freshen up the salad. All together, salad never tasted this good!
- 1 nectarine
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 medium zucchini
- 1/3 medium cucumber, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 10 mint leaves, torn into little pieces
- Juice from half a lime
- Dash of salt
- Chop the nectarine, avocado, zucchini, and cucumber into small cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, mint leaves, lime juice, and dash of salt.
- Mix everything together and enjoy!