By Chef: Chris Anca
Posted: January 15, 2015
Melt-in-the-mouth almond honeycomb hearts with one very important and magical ingredient that makes all the difference in the world: LOVE. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup almond meal (grind almonds in a coffee grinder or food processor)
- 2.5 TBSP honeycomb (try to source ethically produced, organic, local honeycomb) or maple syrup for a vegan version
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 TBSP coconut butter coconut butter
- 2 TBSP coconut flakes or chips
- handful of love
- To sprinkle: handful of cacao nibs & pink sea salt flakes Almonds
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until you get a creamy, thick texture.
- Use a silicone chocolate mold, any shape you fancy. Sprinkle few cacao nibs in each individual chocolate shape then add 1-2 TBSP of the almond mix in each.
- Sprinkle a bit of sea salt flakes (to taste) then pop in the freezer to set. About 20 minutes or so, then move to the fridge.
- Enjoy straight from the fridge. During summer, these will melt quite fast at room temp.