By Chef: Amanda Le
Posted: April 13, 2015
Smoothies for breakfast is one of the great options to start a healthy diet. Raw fruits and veggies can give us the full nutritional benefits we need for our body. This raw Acai berry smoothie bowl will surely do wonders for your digestion and will keep you energized all day long!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2-3 Organic Burst acai capsules
- fresh fruit toppings
- Emmy’s Organics blueberry cashew super cereal
- Jem Raw Organics maqui berry sprouted nut spread
- Add bananas, frozen blueberries and acai capsules to blender until you have a smooth creamy consistency use ½ cup filtered water or coconut water if you are not using a high speed blender.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with fruits and super cereal.
- Drizzle your favorite nut butter and enjoy!
Check out Emmy’s Organics’ other raw, vegan and gluten-free products like their very popular macaroons (chocolate chip, chai spice, lemon ginger… YUM!!) and other incredible super cereal flavors on Amazon.